150 SW Chamber Court Suite 101
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
Mon, Fri: 8-6pm
Tue, Wed, Thu: 8-5pm
Phone: (772) 301-0123
Your child’s health has always been our top priority at Optimal Care Pediatrics. We have been closely monitoring the current situation relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are following the most recent guidelines from government agencies and health officials, including the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization and Florida American Association of Pediatrics.
The office remains open seeing well visits in the morning and sick visits in the afternoon and we are now offering TeleHealth options. Learn more here.
Optimal Care Pediatrics is taking the following precautionary measures to ensure the safety and health of our patients and staff.
- All patients are screened for recent travel or potential exposure to COVID-19 prior to confirming their appointment.
- Well visits, ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, Vaccine only and Newborn visits are scheduled for the the morning while sick visits are reserved for the afternoon
- Patients are roomed as soon as they arrive to keep the waiting room clear. Parents can also call from the parking lot to notify the front desk of their arrival.
- We ask that only one parent accompany their child to reduce the number of people in the office at any time. Please avoid bringing along siblings that are not being seen (if possible).
- We have been and will continue sanitizing the office multiple times during the day.
- All books and toys will be removed from exam rooms.
We are doing our part to contain the spread of COVID-19 while trying to continue to take excellent care of your child.
Please call our office at 772-301-0123 with questions. For questions about COVID-19 please call (866) 799-6121 or visit www.floridahealth.gov