150 SW Chamber Court Suite 101
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
Mon, Fri: 8-6pm
Tue, Wed, Thu: 8-5pm
Phone: (772) 301-0123
- Voice your opinion about the care provided for your child and to recommend changes in policies and services by contacting your child’s healthcare provider.
- Be provided with information about the organization and its services.
- Participate in decisions made about your child’s health care and treatment plan.
- Be treated with respect and dignity.
- Receive from your child’s healthcare provider complete information about your child’s diagnosis and proposed procedure for treatment alternative, including non-treatment, in order to give informed consent.
- Refuse any procedure or treatment if you so desire and to the extent permitted by law, be told what effect this may have on your child’s health.
- Receive full consideration of privacy or confidentiality with regard to all information and records about your child’s care.
- Know the cost (copayment, deductible and coinsurance) of care and treatment and receive an explanation of your financial obligation when required.
- Have 24-hour access to your child’s health care provider or covering physician.
- Be informed of the names, specialties and qualifications of the physician(s).
- Be informed of the grievance procedures.
- Receive prompt and reasonable responses to questions and requests.
- Know the benefits and exclusions of your child’s coverage.
- Provide your child’s health care provider with complete and accurate health information.
- Follow the treatment plan agreed upon by you and your child’s health care provider.
- Contact your child’s health care provider for any care needed after-hours or for any questions and assistance.
- Know how to access health care services in routine, urgent and emergency situations.
- There is a $10 charge for requesting school forms and vaccine records (680) outside of well visits